November 27, 2016

BLOGLIKECRAZY 2016 DAY 27: I Like The Way She Sew...

...multi-talented and skilled is how I would describe her!   Handmade By Regina is a blog after my own heart.  It is where Regina shares her DIY projects with a primary focus on apron making, needle-craft, quilting, crafts and apparel making.  She has such an affinity for pretty aprons (I do too); and explains it by saying, "For me the apron is a sweet reminder of mothers, aunties, grandmothers and godmothers of my childhood.  Today I make aprons as reminders of the joys those ladies brought to my life!".   She regularly features her "Fabulous Apron Friday" segments that you will not want to miss.  You can take a peek here, here, here, and here.


Regina has showcased her skills at Handmade By Regina since July of this year.  She also Knits and Crochets!  Her designs  and sewing adventures can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest...

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Faye, for featuring me during your BloglikeCrazy Month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best Regina! Thank you so much for participating.

      Delete
  2. Oh how sweet Ms. Faye!! Although she's a young lady, my mind immediately went to my loving grandmother! I have to go and checkout Ms. Regina's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll enjoy Regina's blog Myra!

      Delete
  3. Another blogger I will go check out. It has been on my heart to make an apron for a very dear friend of mine, and reading about Regina reminded me of that. Thanks for sharing her with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do check Regina out Anita. I love her blog - it's so personal!

      Delete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...