September 26, 2014

THIS WEEK'S PROJECT RUNWAY REVIEW...

...


surprise, surprise I did stay awake long enough to watch the entire episode.  This morning I remember who won and who went home - by this afternoon that story might change though, ha ha.  My synopsis:  FAVOR JUST AIN'T FAIR (Just imho) nough said- AMEN!!!.  I think Tim would have shown the same favor for any one of them in this situation with guest models.

On another note, Project Runway continues to expand it's brand - new program called THREADS (with children contestants) coming in October.  I'm not sure if it's going to be only one show or a series.  At any rate I LOVE IT!!!  Something else for me to look forward to...

3 comments:

  1. I thought zippergate was ok- it would have been different if she had not installed a zipper and they let her put one in, but since she was replacing a broken one it did seem fair. They will at some point stop being able to get "real people" to participate if they don't treat them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, I'm also excited about the new show. Anything sewing is an adventure worth following.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR LOOKING IN. YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!!

Paying Homage to Black Pattern Designers...

...for years February has been set aside as a special time to learn about and recognize accomplishments of African Americans and other peopl...